Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Conjunction Junction

Here's the light that's above my kitchen sink from School House Electric. It makes me think of Schoolhouse Rock, and then I want to sing about words and phrases and clauses.


The tile has finally been grouted and looks great. I just don't think they are going to get paid for the work they did. You shouldn't mess with me.

The faucets are starting to go in. This was my very first purchase for the house, and it took me 200 days to get it installed.

And the carpet guys came on Saturday and woke me up at 7:30 am! I didn't mind one bit.



1 comment:

Julie said...

I think IF you pay the tile people, it should take equally as long for them to get their money as it did for them to complete the job. I'm sure you'll run out of checks (because of the dwindling bank account) and have to reorder them and it will take some time for them to come in.