Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 10, 2008 (Day 223)

We were supposed to be ready to move into the house today, and instead, I'm at work, WORKING. Not moving heavy boxes and furniture and sweating my butt off, like I would have liked. Nope, instead I'm in a nice gray cubicle, wearing business casual clothes and using terms like LOB and SMB and "low-hanging fruit." Gag me. I'm not sure what the issue is, and at this point, I don't care. JUST GET 'ER DONE!!!

We leave tomorrow morning for the Masters and get back Monday afternoon. If I don't have a certificate of occupancy on my kitchen counter when I return, some heads are gonna roll. And now that I know what that means and have witnessed it first hand, I hope it doesn't have to happen. Because it can be UGLY, UGLY, UGLY. Just ask the tile guys.

No comments: