Why do we only have one official day each year to give Thanks? I guess it's the one day we all have an excuse to be sappy.
Today I am Thankful for:
1. My sweet boy who turns 1 next week. I'm a super proud Mama, even though he thinks my name is Dada.
2. My wonderful husband, who is slowly teaching me that life doesn't have to be one big routine, and it doesn't end after you have a kid.
5. Our wonderful next door neighbors
6. Angeline Pinot Noir (the flavor of the week)
7. Corn. Anything corn.
9. Garnier Nutritioniste Daily anti-fatigue eye cream
10. FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Do you have something in your life that makes you laugh every time you see it? No matter how much you think about it or look at it, you get the same amount of amusement from it? For me, it’s my neighbor Bert. Well, not actually Bert himself, but a picture of Bert that his wife blew up to 11x17 and posted on their fridge. And it never fails, every time I am over at their house, I look at the picture and laugh uncontrollably. Maybe it has something to do with the amount of wine I always consume while I’m there, but you have to admit, it’s pretty damn funny. There’s nothing better than a good laugh at the expense of someone else.