Friday, November 7, 2008
Please do not show up at my house unannounced. It might be days since I’ve had a shower, and I wouldn’t want you to see me in that condition. It could get scary.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
1. New Mexico – I don’t really care for Old Mexico….why do we need a new one?
2. Delaware – Seriously. Have you ever met anyone from Delaware?
3. Vermont – I could live without maple syrup. And if I ever had the urge to punch a teva-wearing tree-hugger in the face, I could just go down the street to Whole Foods.
4. South Dakota – Is there any reason we have two Dakota’s?
5. New Jersey – Have you seen the commercials for “Cash 4 Gold”? Everyone on that commercial is from New Jersey. “I sent my wedding band in from my fourth marriage and got $400!!”
6. New York – Electing Hillary Clinton to the Senate should have been the last straw.
7. Rhode Island – If they get 4 electoral votes, my back yard should get 3.
Question of the Week:
Why in the world is Arkansas voting on anything to do with homosexuality? Do any gay people actually live in Arkansas? Shouldn’t they be more concerned with incest?
Monday, November 3, 2008
Helen went through four straight days of intense prodromal labor (I'm going to have to look that one up). At 11pm on Sunday night, the real deal kicked in, the midwives came over, and she was born 3.5 hours later. James already wins husband of the year...he woke up this morning after they slept for a few hours and made pancakes!
Only 5 more weeks until baby #2 arrives!