Why do we only have one official day each year to give Thanks? I guess it's the one day we all have an excuse to be sappy.
Today I am Thankful for:
1. My sweet boy who turns 1 next week. I'm a super proud Mama, even though he thinks my name is Dada.
2. My wonderful husband, who is slowly teaching me that life doesn't have to be one big routine, and it doesn't end after you have a kid.
5. Our wonderful next door neighbors
6. Angeline Pinot Noir (the flavor of the week)
7. Corn. Anything corn.
9. Garnier Nutritioniste Daily anti-fatigue eye cream
10. FRIENDS AND FAMILY