Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back to School

I'm going back to school.  EEK!  This is something that I've been thinking about for awhile and when I found Sheffield School for Interior Design, it was too good to pass up.  So, I registered today.  It's an 18 month course that I can do in my own home.  Think about how much more fun school would have been in our pjs while drinking wine.  Oh wait, I probably did that once or twice in college.  What's great is that I can take up to 3 years to complete it, which will probably be my plan of action considering I have a 2 year old and a full time corporate job.

No, this is not a career change.  Just for fun and maybe some projects on the side (hint, hint).  I do this in my spare time anyway, so why not become more educated on it and possibly make some money along the way.   I put together mood boards just for fun for my make-believe clients.  Sad isn't it?


On another exciting note, my good friends down the street have hired me to do redecorate their master bedroom!!  I'm getting paid in wine, which is as good as gold!  I'll keep you updated on the design process when we get going.  Should be fun!

No comments: