Monday, December 5, 2011

Dear Santa: Holiday Gift Guide

Does anyone else dig gift guides as much as me?  I don't know why, but I love this time of year when everyone puts together ideas to help us all out.  I know I gave my spill last week about living in the moment this holiday season, but we've all got a little shopping to do, right?

The best are gift guides from every day people, so I've decided to get in on the action.  Hopefully I'll help someone out.  Today's is for the ladies.  Later this week I'll post for men and kids. 


1.  Hootch Owl corkscrew
2.  Smart Wool frilly socks
3.  Franco Sarto Boots
4.  TOMS sunglasses
5.  Black and White (and a bit in between):  Celerie Kemble
6.  Decoded:  Jay Z
7.  Farmer's Market Basket
8.  2012 Desktop Calendar
9.  Zig Zag tray

1 comment:

Benson's mom said...

I totally bought three #7s last week