Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Burly Roadshow

I have Spring Fever in a bad way.  Real bad.  The sun comes out, the temps get above 70, the mind starts racing, and I can't say no.  To me, Spring brings on parties and playgrounds.  Front Porch Happy Hours are back and bedtimes are out the window.  No plans today?  Let's make plans!  Because why would you want to sit at home on a day like this? 

The thing that is most affected by all of this spring fever is my checking account.  In a bad way.  Real bad.

It wasn't even March yet and The Burly Roadshow began.  First stop, Flogging Molly in Dallas.  The Hoods ventured up there with us and let me just say this.  Flogging Molly should be renamed Flogging Mimi.  Because that's exactly what happened.  They kicked my ass.  However, I'm not going to let it hinder the rest of my plans. 

The Burly Roadshow 2011:
Feb 8-9, Dallas TX:  Flogging Molly @ House of Blues
March 27, Austin TX:  Captial 10k
April 9, Fredericksburg TX:  Wine Tour
April 14, Houston TX:  Avett Brothers @ Verizon Theatre
April 15-17, Houston/LaGrange TX:  MS 150 Bike Ride
April 17, Round Rock TX:  Zac Brown Band @ Dell Diamond
April 26, Austin TX:  Railroad Revival Tour
April 29-May 1, Memphis TN:  Memphis in May Music Festival
May 7, Burnet TX:  Jailbreak Run
May 13, Austin TX:  Augustana & The Maine @ LaZona Rosa
June 11, Morrison CO:  Big Head Todd @ Red Rocks
June 12-18, Crested Butte, Colorado

And then I'll need a break, in a bad way.  Real bad.

No comments: