Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 6 of Lovely

I found this picture on Apartment Therapy, which led me to The Lettered Cottage, which then led me to 150 more blogs that I don't need to add to my list of daily reads, which already consists of 42 design/style blogs.

I absolutely love this bedroom, and it has inspired me to redo my dark dungeon. Now don't get me wrong, my bedroom now is a great place for sleeping at any time during the day. It's dark and cozy. But I'm now in the mood for light, airy, clean, and fresh. And this is my inspiration, minus the sailboat.


However, like any design project I take on, I pick the most difficult items to find. Like the quilt: Pottery Barn Classic Ticking Quilt. No where to be found. Sooo.....Here's to the start of another decorating project that is going to take me 2 years to complete. That's how I work.

No comments: