Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pet Peeves and other things that annoy me #4

Andie McDowell

I don’t know what it is about this woman, but just the thought of her makes me cringe. Watching her in a movie is almost as bad as the sound of an alarm clock going off in the morning at the same time your 3 month old kid starts screaming and your neighbor’s yappy little dog decides to get all excited. I’ll even throw in the high-pitched screeching sound of the 1987 minivan that drives by every morning at 6am. It’s her voice, her acting, even the way she tries to sell me wrinkle cream. Clearly, she has wrinkles. I’m not the only one out there that has these feelings. Other people dislike her so much that they’ve created Andie McDowell hate clubs. I don’t have the guts to join. God might be watching.

No comments: