Monday, May 19, 2008

Before and After Series

I'm finally starting the Before and After Series. I realize that this is long overdue, but I'm tired and PREGNANT. Cut me some slack!! If this is new news to you, here are the details: I'm in my 12th week and due December 6th, which is 6 weeks after my sister. I feel good but went through about 3 weeks of hell and an addiction to white food. Actually, the addiction to white food is still with me and is not going away anytime soon. Thank God for Happy Meals! Yes, I am going to find out the sex (mid-July), yes, I'm having an epidural, and yes, I'm planning on breastfeeding.

Back to the house. I'm going to post before and after pics in stages. Today is the first and we start with the kitchen. A lot of people ask me what my favorite room is, and I think it's the kitchen. Not because I'm using the new Jenn-Air range, because I've only used it once, or the new dishwasher that I've waited 5 years for, or the 75% increase in cabinet space. I like it because it's pretty. Plain and simple.

BEFORE:




AFTER:






1 comment:

Dita said...

It looks great!