Monday, January 28, 2008

Baby Steps

Bless his heart, he tries. This is Will's attempt to get ANGRY and lay down the law. My version would be rated R, which is why we let Will send these types of emails.

Frank,
I was looking at Clint’s schedule today and it looks like we are already running two weeks behind. Are we going to be able to make this time up, or should I expect a new finish date? This is becoming more than a convenience problem, now it is a financial problem. I cannot just sit here and let this interest build up on the draws we have paid. I don’t know what needs to be done, but I am open to any suggestions. We cannot let this schedule keep getting longer and longer. I need to get this house completed before April.

Thanks,
Will

This would have been my version:

Dear &%$!,
If you do not get your @$$ in gear and finish my house, there is going to be HELL to pay. I am going to BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Thanks,
Mimi

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you are having schedule issues but I am enjoying your posts nonetheless!

Kate

Anonymous said...

You should have sent your version by accident. Have you seen Atonement....sometimes sending the wrong version gets the better results? :)

Julie said...

I think "Frank" just wants to make sure you have material to write about?!?! Sometimes a little R rated motivation is what people need. ;)